Mechanovent is a trusted and preferred provider of high quality products to the air-handling industry for over 40 years. All of our OEM components utilize the most advanced research and testing technologies and are fabricated using state-of-the-art production facilities.
Our portfolio is divided in twelve major product categories:
- Plenum Fans - belt drive and direct drive for applications in industrial and commercial air-handling systems and pressurized plenums. Plenum Fans provide maximum application flexibility at lower cost.
- FA Plenum Fans - direct drive fans featuring aluminum ECF wheels in Class II performance. Ideal for multiple fan arrays.
- EZ Plenum Fans - direct drive fans with choice of ECF or AcF wheels in Class II and III performance. Vertical configurations also available.
- Double-Width, Double-Inlet Fans - our Double-Width Fans combine the efficiency of airfoil wheels with construction to suit commercial heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning systems.
- Forward Curved Double-Width, Double-Inlet Fans - a traditional choice for low to medium-pressure air-handling applications where slow operating speeds are important.
- Square Fans - a combination of heavy-gauge, industrial construction with the convenience and economy of a direct drive design for tight footprints. Square fans also offer installation convenience in OEM system applications.
- SWSI Fans - featuring three types of backward inclined wheels for maximum selection flexibility and optimum performance: AcoustaFoil®, PLR and BC. Single-Width Fans offer direct drive designs for a wide variety of OEM applications.
- Compact GI - Compact GI [General Industrial] Fans are the perfect choice for low volume, high pressure applications from clean to dirty air streams.
- Junior Fans - their forward-curved wheels are well suited to ventilation and industrial-process applications where moderate capacities at low pressures are required.
- General Purpose - a heavy-gauge, industrial construction, plus the economy of a package design. Designed for industrial-plant ventilation and process-air applications as well as commercial-ventilation service.
- OEM Components - the same wheel and inlet cones used in Mechanovent products are available as components for your OEM equipment needs. SWSI fan housings are also available.